Who We Are
We are a specialised consulting firm drawing on practical accounting and business experience in a range of organisational environments.
We provide tailored end-to-end solutions for business and the Not for Profit sector through basic book keeping services and reporting to small business consulting and Not for Profits. Our consulting services include delivering and implementing small business strategy into business operations. We provide productivity consulting on how you can achieve better performance through cost cutting and streamline processes. Our business consultants can provide you with assistance in Tender preparation and Project business cases to ensure project funding through financial institutions is achieved.
Julia has over 20 years experience in the business sector. She holds a Bachelor of Business (Accounting), a Masters of Business Administration and is a Certified Practising Accountant in Public Practice with CPA Australia. Julia holds Affiliate status with the Institute of Certified Book keepers.Julia is active in the local community and resides on the Board of a local Not for Profit Organisation in the Disability sector as a Non Executive Director, a Treasurer of a Victorian Sporting Association and a Non Executive Director on a Victorian Football League Association.
Currently consulting to Small Business Victoria, Julia is a Workshop leader and facilitates Starting your own business workshops and Business Planning Basics as part of the Small Business Victoria program.
Julia Hebb – Director
BBus(Acc), MBA, CPA
- Banking & Finance
- Professional Services
- Financial Analysis
- Strategic & Operational Planning
- Industry Analysis
- Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia
- Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO)
- Certificate IV Finance & Mortgage Broking
- Bachelor of Business(Accounting)
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Masters of Business Administration
- Volunteer Work (Board Appointments)
What We Do
why people use us and keep coming back
We provide comprehensive and confidential credit advice, personalised researched reports and expert mortgage broking services at a time and place convenient to YOU.
We work with you to identify:
- Your Immediate finance needs
- Your medium and long term finance goals.
- Your priorities and your key frustrations.
- What you ideally seek from your preferred landing partner.
Follow up Meeting
At our Final Meeting we present our recommendations and proceed to:
- Prepare, then submit your loan application
- Actively manage, the application process to ensure that all milestones are met in a timely fashion.
- Actively manage the settelment process to ensure that your loan settels on time, as agreed.
Our team to experts then:
- Ascertain your borrowing suitabilty
- Research home loan options.
- Shortlist and compare lending options that best suit YOU
- their recommendations
Client for Life
As a lifetime Client, we guarantee to:
- Check in with you 6 weeks after loan settlement
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date, confidental records
- Keep you up to date each month through our client newsletters
- Complete a complimentary Annual Home Loan Health Check and make appropriate recommendations.
Our Service Guarantee
Because excellence matters….every single time time
…knowing exactly, upfront, what to expect every step of the way, made it so easy this time round….
THANK YOU for deciding to use us to organise your finance.
Because the success of our business is 100% dependent on you enjoying the most positive, ‘stress-free’ experience possible, this is our Service Guarantee to YOU:
- To provide specialized, comprehensive and confidential finance advice and service at a time and place convenient to you.
- To be available to take your phone calls 6 days a week, Monday-Saturday, till 8pm each night
- To return your phone messages within 3 hours
- To reply to your emails same day where they are received during normal business hours, and by 10am next day, if outside normal business hours
- Pro-actively manage the progress of your finance application to ensure that all milestones are met in a timely fashion
- Pro-actively manage the post-approval process to ensure that your loan settles on time
- To call you you within 6 weeks of loan settlement to ensure your 100% satisfaction
- To maintain accurate, up-to-date and confidential loan records
- To keep you informed of market developments on a regular and timely basis
- To review your Loan with you as an when required, but at least once a year, free of charge
If you want to learn more about Juro Business Services and Financial Services or if you want to talk about your options please leave your contact details or call us 0432 391 504.