The home loan approval process can take from 2 days for simple lending solutions to 2 weeks for more complex requirements. Typically a simple home loan will follow the following process.
- Borrower and Broker participate
- Data Collected and analysis conducted for best lending provider
- Application Submitted
- Documents returned for settlement action
- Conveyencer attends settlement
- Stamp duty documentation submitted and mortgage registered post settelment
- Lender receives application
- Information verified
- Assessed against lending guidlines
- Loan decision (2 days simple)
- Lender determines suitable security
- Valuation obtained
- Letter of offer issued with security documents
Home loan selection should be based on your individual needs and circumstances. Your broker will work with you to find the right solution for you
Types Of Loan
Fixed Rate Loan
The interest rate and repayments are fixed for a period of the loan. At the end of the period you have to option to switch loan types or fix for a further period.
Variable Rate Loans
The interest rate and repayments vary over the term of the loan. Rates and payments may increase or decrease depending on what is happening in the economy.
Combination Rate Loans
Part of the loan is at a variable rate and part is fixed. Offers flexibility of variable rate loan and certainty of fixed loan repayments.
Interest only Loans
Loan repayments are set for the period of the loan at meeting the interest component of the loan. Offers the ability to have reduced payments. Loan Principal does not reduce
- Building and Construction
- Home Improvements
- Debt Consolidation
If you want to learn more about Juro Business Services and Financial Services or if you want to talk about your options please leave your contact details or call us 0432 391 504.
Juro Business Services Pty Ltd is a credit representative (487740) of BLSSA Pty Ltd ABN 69 117 651 760 (Australian Credit Licence 391237)